Estate and Tax Planning
Whalen Private Wealth strongly believes holistic wealth management includes much more than investment services. For this reason, our firm focuses on the benefits of both tax and estate planning to help our clients maximize their potential and achieve success. We partner with successful professionals to deliver quality services.
Whalen Private Wealth helps our clients with estate planning to facilitate wealth transfer in an effective way.
Some major estate planning tasks include:
- Creating a will
- Limiting estate taxes by holding assets in trust form
- Name an executor of estate to oversee the terms of the will
- Create/update beneficiaries on plans such as insurance and investment accounts
- Establish durable power of attorneys (POA) to direct other assets and investments
*Representative is not an attorney, does not draft estate planning documents, and may only serve to coordinate an overall estate plan. Legal services are referred to a local attorney.
In an ever changing tax law environment, it is not just how much you make but rather how much you keep of what you make that is important to the success of a wealth accumulation plan. Whalen Private Wealth’s founding firm, the Whalen Group, has been preparing tax returns since 1975.
Tax Services Offered
- Federal and State income tax preparation
- Corporation/Partnership/Fiduciary/Estate/Gift Tax
Tax Planning Strategies
- Personal and business – using current laws to potentially reduce income and business tax now and later
- Estate and Gift - Showing clients how to efficiently transfer wealth to heirs
- Charitable Giving – Introducing clients to the potential tax benefits of donating assets to a charity of your choice
*Estate planning can involve a complex web of tax rules and regulations. NPC does not provide tax or legal advice.